The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A

Selene sighed and said "Why? you care for the elf? Fine i will take back the fact i called her a prostitute. Now please, just tell me so i can get rid of it."

Aardorn sighed "You really don't understand do you? And don't try finding it. Once you find it, this castle will be crumbling, I will be long since dead, and we will have some kind of machine which lets us get to the moons"

"Aardorn... what the hell is this artifact? Nothing we have ever come across would ever make you be so secretive with me, sure we are not the best of friends, but i need to know, how serious is this thing?" Selene said looking worried.

"I've been more secretive with you about less important things, but this is serious. You remember that guys creature?"

"Big ugly thing? huge greatsword? The one i sensed i imagine?" Selene said, leaning on her cane.

"Yes" Aardorn paused and looked at Dirmire "You know nothing about your own art? That thing was a necromantic genius, if they had a convention for necromancers and an award for best creation that would be it" Aardorn looked back at Selene "but Gauldoth learns from his mistakes, if he gets the instructions back, thanking gods he can't remember something that complicated, there are none who can, he will change it to produce and even stronger and smarter varient, and make more than one. He could make undead who can calculate battle plans, destroy towns single handedly, they have telepathic link to him, allowing him to channel magic through them and for him to control them, they have the intellect to use and learn magic. We are talking about the only coperal undead, other than vampires and liches, to be able to think for themselves"

Edited by Brutii

Selene looked disgusted and said "That cannot happen, it would mean the death of... everything.I think we need to cut off the snakes head. We need to destroy the research, and i will send that bastard a letter telling him to stuff his demands up his ass."

"I tried, thats how I got in the dungeon, luckily I hid it first, but I think we should dance to his tune, at least for the time being"

"Hmm i like the way you think... play along and then play him our song. Hmm, alright, i will get someone to send the resources he needs.... But Iodiria will not share our view, she is too proud. Now is there a study in this place? i need somewhere to write this letter, and i need to think of the wording." Selene said still leaning on her cane.