The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hmm i like the way you think... play along and then play him our song. Hmm, alright, i will get someone to send the resources he needs.... But Iodiria will not share our view, she is too proud. Now is there a study in this place? i need somewhere to write this letter, and i need to think of the wording." Selene said still leaning on her cane.

"Go find paper and write in my study" Aardorn said "And I think we may need to watch our footing, Half dead won't lose the same way again" Aardorn looked at Dirmire "No, what he created had a link, not needed, he created one of the most intelligent undead, it could speak and think, though maybe he needs to be careful, so easy for it to think treachours thoughts"

Edited by Brutii

Selene smiled and bowed to Aardorn, before going to the study to write the letter.

Iodiria appeared in a flash of of golden light "Aardorn!" She said with a smile "It has been so long since i have seen you, i wish i were here under better circumstances though."

"Why, what circumstances do you come on?"

Iodiria handed Aardorn and said "Exactly as is documented in this letter. Written in the blood of one of my people."

"This is written by Gauldoth Half-dead, we are already working on it" he said "The blood is just part of what has been spilled by him"

"It still saddens me that one of my people have died at the hands of this man. Now how do we handle this? I am leaning closer to destroying him utterly than meeting his demands." Iodiria said.

"You can try, but expect a fight, now he has met you, he will have found out everything there is to know about you, and will have adapted accordingly, to beat him you have to do something you would never do."