The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have no fear of death my dear, for this form is... is just an avatar. The being of Iodiria does not reside on nirn, i am just her avatar. And i am not one you can find out about easily. Now then... something out of character? Like what?" Iodiria said, first revealing what she was, second asking Aardorn.

"Am I one you can find out easily about? Is Selene? He will find out EVERYTHING he could possibly learn, but for something out of character, do what he says"

"That means killing you. But i will not abide by that demand. So i will send him corpses of long dead invaders from morrowind, and some resources. And this artifact... if i can find it." Iodiria said.

"Anyway, Gauldoth will be raising an army, he expects you to fight back, so if we do plan to fight him, we will need to be ready"

"I am always ready for anything... and if we need forces than i suppose i could spare some of my warriors." Iodiria said.

Selene walked down the stairs with the letter in hand, she looked at Iodiria and said "You really have a way of pissing off necromancers. Anyway here is the letter, and the resources will be delivered, as will the bodies." She said looking at Aardorn.

Dirmire stood up,"I'll match his necromancy and more,"

"Yes, you will" Aardorn said, he turned to the others "I'll go grab the artifact and we'll take it to him, then we can strike him in a surprise attack"

Iodiria quickly wrote a letter and gave it to a messenger, as did Selene.

"Mesages have been sent, you get the artifact, and we will be ready to pounce." Selene said.

"Agreed." Replied Iodiria.

Aria walked over to Aardorn and said "Would you like me to get the men ready?"

"No, I have something special in mind" he said, giving a set of instructions to Prescot silently