The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Iodiria smiled and looked at Selene, for Selene was better at dealing out non-direct insults, and giving out bad news in her alluring manner.

Selene put on a small smile and said "Oh you want the artifact do you? Aww, shame, i blew it up, pity isn't it? I mean all of that research that was contained within, impossible to remember.... all blown and burnt into little tiny ashes. Aww, does that hurt?" Selene said slyly.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iodiria smiled and looked at Selene, for Selene was better at dealing out non-direct insults, and giving out bad news in her alluring manner.

Selene put on a small smile and said "Oh you want the artifact do you? Aww, shame, i blew it up, pity isn't it? I mean all of that research that was contained within, impossible to remember.... all blown and burnt into little tiny ashes. Aww, does that hurt?" Selene said slyly.

"NO! YOU!" Gauldoth couldn't find the right words, but was cut off by the appearence of the aged man

"You did what?" he said

"Alas it is like speaking to brick walls. I blew it up! Don't make me say it again. It is gone, blown up and burnt into nothingness." Selene said, tapping her cane on the floor.

"You blew it up... well, you had better go and find every last piece" he said, Gauldoth laughed as he said this

"Good idea" he said

"No no, unlike your average destruction spell, mine do a little more than just explode. It disintegrated. As did the ashes, and any parts of that bastard machine." Selene said with a smirk.

"Do you have any idea at all what you have done?"

"Blown up a bastard machine. Really consequences do not interest me, neither do they affect me. But as all annoying people i come across, i am sure you are going to enlighten me." Selene the last words sarcastically, rather bored.

BRB 10-20 mins.

"You have succeded where very few have succeded, pissing me off" he said

"AND ME!" Gauldoth added

"Shut up you"

"Humph"

"You are going to pay for the damage you have caused me Selene"

"Oh am i? am i really? Well i hate to crash your little party, but i am more than your match. Try me, try and 'Make me pay' Really, whatever you do i won't falter." Selene said boldly, not an ounce of arrogance, for she knew EXACTLY how powerful she was.

Coation knew exactly how powerful he was as well, and knew he was also a match for her, whatever she may think, but he had more important things to do right now than show Selene "Gauldoth, deal with them, I am going to go and find what is left of the artifact, maybe we can still recover something from it" he said, and turned to storm off