The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene held up her hand and then pointed at the imperial soldiers, there eyes then glowed purple and they turned on Gauldoth, drawing there swords to him, ready to attack. "And i can take away your thralls." Selene said.

OOC: um, thanks, great, give me about an hour to rethink everything now...

Dirmire walked next to Selene and shot dark energy into the undead and they turned to dust,"Thought you could need help." He said smiling.

Aardorn looked at the dust in rage, he turned to dirmire "YOU IMBECILE!" he shouted, hitting him hard on the back of the head and hitting him in the nuts with the hilt of his sword

"Damn it dirmire! They were alive!" Selene said angrily. She stood on his foot hard with her high heeled boot.

Selene turned to Half dead and remarked "Looks like your thralls are gone, now you face dark sorceress alone."

"When your dead your never alone, not really" he said "I have no thralls, only assistance in the ever forwards march to a better world"

Aardorn was screaming "You know those were a group of soldiers to be used for special operations, like the one I had them performing when you turned them to dust, that were formed out of the best of my men, trained by the best of my men, for many years, and you just turned them into dust! No warning, just poof! You just wait till their families find out, and their family extends to both my legions!"

Edited by Brutii