The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iodiria was knelt by the bodies of the Aardorns men, suddenly her eyes turned white, but glowed a golden color, and her hair lit up like liquid gold, she held out her hands and began to chant "Oh heart of the dead god, grant me a gift, oh heart of mine, bless me with a gift, oh heart that beats with a million chimes, give me one such chime, for thou must bless me with thou chime, the chime of life, life, not death, for death is the god you are, but life is your gift, pass it onto me, so i may gift it upon those who did not require death." Iodiria's words were ethereal, and there was a chime in the air, she cast the spell and gold energy spilled out onto the bodies, bringing them back to life, she looked back at Aardorn with a smile.

Iodiria was knelt by the bodies of the Aardorns men, suddenly her eyes turned white, but glowed a golden color, and her hair lit up like liquid gold, she held out her hands and began to chant "Oh heart of the dead god, grant me a gift, oh heart of mine, bless me with a gift, oh heart that beats with a million chimes, give me one such chime, for thou must bless me with thou chime, the chime of life, life, not death, for death is the god you are, but life is your gift, pass it onto me, so i may gift it upon those who did not require death." Iodiria's words were ethereal, and there was a chime in the air, she cast the spell and gold energy spilled out onto the bodies, bringing them back to life, she looked back at Aardorn with a smile.

They looked round, with many of them speaking along the lines of "What the...?!"

Iodiria stood tall and looked at them, her eyes and hair still glowing in a godly manor. "Careful, you will feel numb for a while, and maybe feel some strange sensations as all of the feeling of life rushes back into you. But you shall be fine."

"It was sort of like a dream..." one of them said

Gauldoth shot a bolt of lighting at Dirmire "Foolish child!" he shouted

"I imagine it was, the heart of lorkhan filling you with it's song." Iodiria said softly but ethereally, with a smile.

"I meant death, there was figures, people who had died, speaking, like a form of heaven, saw no divines though..."

The dragon smashed the bastiles and wood shattered all over the castle.

Dirmire caught the lightning in his hand and it disapated to nothing, then fired black energy at half dead and reanimated his trolls.

The dragon smashed the bastiles and wood shattered all over the castle.

Dirmire caught the lightning in his hand and it disapated to nothing, then fired black energy at half dead and reanimated his trolls.

OOC: Where is Dirmire getting all these troll bodies?

Gauldoth shot at the dragon by redirecting Dirmires own bolt