The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

The bolt hit the dragon and it turned to dust,"Damn," Dirmire said as the ashes floated down. He then fired a succesion of doom bolts at half dead before pulling out a sword and slicing at him.

OOC: half dead only seperated the bodie parts and Dirmire has reasembalded them using magic.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bolt hit the dragon and it turned to dust,"Damn," Dirmire said as the ashes floated down. He then fired a succesion of doom bolts at half dead before pulling out a sword and slicing at him.

OOC: half dead only seperated the bodie parts and Dirmire has reasembalded them using magic.

OOC: I meant where did he get them in the first place, to be used whereever

Gauldoth dodged out of the way of the doom bolts, and grabbed the hilt of the sword and used his disintergrate spell to disintergrate it, then he kicked Dirmire away

Dirmire intensified the dark energy and was slowly pushing back to Half dead until it reached the middle were the two beams stopped together. Edited by Meciathe

Dirmire intensified the dark energy and was slowly pushing back to Half dead until it reached the middle were the two beams stopped together.

Gauldoth yawned, and the beam broke, Gauldoth shot a fire ball at Dirmire

Dirmire started to float up in the air his eyes turning black,"I've had enough of this," He said in a demonic voice and drained all his skeletons and trolls of there energy. He then started to form a demonic ball of energy in his which to about 2ft wide,"Now time to end this," He said still with his demonic voice.

Dirmire started to float up in the air his eyes turning black,"I've had enough of this," He said in a demonic voice and drained all his skeletons and trolls of there energy. He then started to form a demonic ball of energy in his which to about 2ft wide,"Now time to end this," He said still with his demonic voice.

"really?" Gauldoth raised his hand and the ball smashing into dirmire, crushing him against the ground, he was about to kill him, when the ball disappitated, Coation walked in, raising his hand to paralyse everyone in the room "Enough" he said

OOC: back in about 10 minutes

Edited by Brutii

Iodiria was unafected by the Paralysis, but she felt her work was done, and she was not in the mood for a fight with coation, despite his great power she would destroy him, but still she did not fight. Instead she teleported in a flash of golden light.

"Not so fast, false god" he said, flicking his fingers and bringing her back "Now, where do you think your going?" he turned to the others "I confess myself... disappointed. Gauldoth, this should have been over quicker. Aardorn, it's not like you to do very little. Dirmire, that was... well, at least you tried. Selene, what a shame, no insults this time. Iodiria, raising the dead, it would have been MUCH more fun to watch Aardorn and his men beat Dirmire up because of it. I don't think I am missing anyone..."