The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Selene would have slapped and insulted coation right then, but she was still breaking from the paralysis.

Iodiria looked at Coation and said "You are speaking to the God-queen of morrowind. I am no false god. Now i believe i was leaving, don't you?" Iodiria said, she pushed Coation to the ground with a simple spell and Teleported away, this time for good.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dirmire got up and ran at Half dead, he pushed him to the ground and started to repetivly kniving him the chest before he cast a doom bolt in his face and teleported away. Edited by Meciathe

Selene would have slapped and insulted coation right then, but she was still breaking from the paralysis.

Iodiria looked at Coation and said "You are speaking to the God-queen of morrowind. I am no false god. Now i believe i was leaving, don't you?" Iodiria said, she pushed Coation to the ground with a simple spell and Teleported away, this time for good.

Coation didn't fall over, he took the spell, and he turn to the others "False gods think they have it all..." he said, shaking his head, he signelled to gauldoth, who came out of paralysis "Continue with your reaserch, here is part of the plans" he said, chucking the small fragments he found, he saw Dirmire teleporting "Where do you think your going" he said, Dirmire was pulled back, and held to the ground his own muscles rooting him to the ground, a silence spell cast on him "Don't try that again" he turned to the others and teleported them to a prison. He healed Gauldoth "Next time, I am paralysing him first"

Edited by Brutii

"Leave it be Aardorn, we can't change what happened. At least your men got saved, i mean you have Iodiria to thank for that, and she will be back to rescue us... I think. Anyway what do you think he was doing? I mean was it not obvious enough? The degenerate was trying to prove he was a more powerful degenerate scumbag then the other degenerate scumbag! Which got us all locked in here!" Selene said poking Dirmire in the chest with her cane.