The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene looked at Aardorn and said "Well because i am beautiful maybe? And we will keep the whole shadow affair quiet! Not even my husband knows about that!" She said sharply, not wanting such.... unfortunate events to pop up.

"Your not that beautiful, slightly beautiful, but I have seen others who are better" he said

"Now you are just trying to insult me. Listen my dear, i assume your idea of beauty is natural? young, fresh, light nature crap! Well listen here! I am the most beautiful human woman, and Iodiria is the most beautiful mer, just that simple. I mean she is the whole natural glow crap, i am more dark in my colors."

Aardorn shrugged "Different people see different things as beautiful. When I look at you I see an evil *censored* who needs to be a head shorter"

Selene looked at Aardorn and said "I will take the evil *censored* as a compliment, i mean it is completely the truth."

She then looked at Dirmire and said.

"You liked me?!" Selene said in a sort of disgusted tone, remembering how she on numerous occasions had clawed his face.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Selene looked at Aardorn and said "I will take the evil *censored* as a compliment, i mean it is completely the truth."

She then looked at Dirmire and said.

"You liked me?!" Selene said in a sort of disgusted tone, remembering how she on numerous occasions had clawed his face.

"It is true, but it makes you look somewhat deformed" Aardorn said, then looked at Dirmire "You should have let yourself age, it is somewhat more fufilling"

Edited by Brutii