The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"Oh beleive me, if we looked like how we are on the inside? I would be a giant ravening monster. I am not deformed Aardorn, i am frozen in time actually, perfect like a porcelain doll, just like the day i turned. Oh and dirmire? At least i am not an ugly trout who likes to play bedroom games with deadbodies." Selene said.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh beleive me, if we looked like how we are on the inside? I would be a giant ravening monster. I am not deformed Aardorn, i am frozen in time actually, perfect like a porcelain doll, just like the day i turned. Oh and dirmire? At least i am not an ugly trout who likes to play bedroom games with deadbodies." Selene said.

Aardorn laughed "I don't know what I would look like, probably bad though"

"At least I didn't bang off a vampire to find out that the person who I killed because my daddy told me so is alive and then go of to marry him and kill of the vampire I banged off," Dirmire said to Selene.

"No, you would look good Aardorn, one of the very few honest and genuine people around. I do envy you for that sometimes you know? You don't have to deceive, lie and bribe to get your own way, people just look up to you.... But what can i say? deceit is second nature to me." Selene said with a smile.

Selene's smile vanished suddenly when she heard dirmire, and her face twisted, under her eyes black, and a scowl, "Never, ever, ever mention my father again. Or i swear on everything i hold dear, i will rip you apart piece by piece, by piece, by piece, by piece!"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"No, you would look good Aardorn, one of the very few honest and genuine people around. I do envy you for that sometimes you know? You don't have to deceive, lie and bribe to get your own way, people just look up to you.... But what can i say? deceit is second nature to me." Selene said with a smile.

Selene's smile vanished suddenly when she heard dirmire, and her face twisted, under her eyes black, and a scowl, "Never, ever, ever mention my father again. Or i swear on everything i hold dear, i will rip you apart piece by piece, by piece, by piece, by piece!"

"She would to, Dirmire"