The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The drow sighed and looked at the amulet for the last time before shoving it to her pocket. "Back in my homeland..." She started but then stopped talking for a moment, thinking. "I was one of Neverwinter Nine. Personal bodyguards of Lord Nasher, the leader of the city of Neverwinter and the city itself. Only those who serve Neverwinter greatly and with loyalty can become one of the Nine. Unlike others of the Nine I was kept in secret. Only Lord Nasher and his right-hand man knew about me. For my own protection they said but it was a lie. You can't imagine how scandalous it would have been if people knew that one of the Neverwinter Nine was a drow."

"Oh? You should see it now." Nawen said with the sad smile on her face. It wasn't that bad actually. She was deeply insulted that her title which she earned by shedding her own blood was kept in secret but some things made it worth. A lot of people were cruel to her for no reason or for no logical reason yet she still missed all those good things she left there. She might be a bit pessimist but she wasn't blind to good things.

She walked silently for some time before suddenly stopping. The group stood in front of city gates. "What city is this? I can't remember its name." The ranger said. "Orcrest." Shadow mumbled. "Thanks, Nawen. You lead us to the city which is even worse than Bravil."

"It also has lots of shacks, rats, goblins and minotaurs." (I'm using whatever I saw/know from that Oblivion mod. Elsweyr the Deserts of Anequina)

"It's not my fault that this is the closest town." Nawen said and walked through the gates.

"Then let's go to Riften! It's not like we're on some sort of important mission!" Shadow said almost happily. He really hated Orcrest. Nawen only started at the vampire. "Are you insane!? We walked all this way to Elsweyr only to turn around and go to Skyrim!?" The drow really hated when people did that.