Guenhwyvar Companion Mod

Co0n

What is it?

With release of the Construction KIt, this should be a peace of cake for our modders around here.

What I am talking about is adding the legendary panther and companion of Drizzt Do'Urden to the game.

Guenhwyvar is a spectral animal in the form of a panther who serves everybody possessing it's onyx panther statue.

Guenhwyvar once was in possession of an evil drow wizard, but then Drizzt took the statue from his dead body.

Drizzt and Guenhwyvar are fighting for the good and the nature and serve (both of them) the goddess Mielikki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mielikki)

A little impression:

http://pyreaus.com/image_news/drizzt_guenhwyvar_courage_todd_lockwood_sm.png

Guenhwyvar can't stay in our world as long as she wants, only a few hours. Afterwards she returns to her astral home to rest and wait for her master to call her again. Heavy injury may shorten the time she can stay and longers the time she needs to recover.

What this mod should add!

- The black panther Guenhwyvar

- A black Onyx Statue to summon Guenhwyvar

[optional] a short questline to get the statue.

// Co0n

you could do a retex of the saber cat to make it black that create a summoning spell to summon her in game, would be very simple and a good place to start if you want to get into modding, if not i may get around to doing it

I am not too mod savvy, so I would love to see if you can make this happen! I've tried to mod a few times, but I think my ADD won't allow it. lol Anyway, if you could to this, that would be awesome! Is it possible to make the summoning item a panther figurine of some sort? Also, if possible I'd like to see the fangs removed from the sabercat as well! But these are jus suggestions, and if you can do as you said, I'd be just as happy!!!

• 3 weeks later...