What are the very best mods?

ComradeDispenser

Like always, I recommend Mothership Zeta Crew. Look for the minis and add-on pages, too. I made something like half the stuff on the minis page.

Ditto on this one. I also recommend Vault 101 Revisited.

Puce Moose's stuff like A Note Easily Missed and An Evening With Mr. Manchester are good, too. If you don't mind something that's basically Apocalypse Armor/FWE/FOOK-lite, you could try PMO, which is mine. (I won't pretend that it's superior to the stuff I named, though. I'm doing it mostly to see what I can do and do it to my preference so I'm not expecting downloads on their level. The only thing mine has over them is that I have some New Vegas stuff ported over and will port over nearly every weapon and a lot of armor from New Vegas in the update.) You should also try Enclave Commander and Mart's Mutant Mod. Google the AER10V2. The user who made it got banned from here but it's up on a different site. The only thing you need to do is go in the GECK and change the name because the site it's uploaded to is French. Edited by panzersharkcat

@Panzersharkcat

From the Forum Rules and Strikes by Dark0ne(site owner): "What is porting?

"Porting" is the act of transferring one game's assets in to a different game in the form of a mod or plug-in. An example would be taking a gun from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and "porting" it in to Fallout: New Vegas so you can then use that gun within Fallout: New Vegas. Mods that enable this are called "ports"."

What if I 'port' stuff from one game I own to another game I own for my own use? That is hardly against the law and I doubt talking about it is against the rules on Nexus. As long as you're not trying to get someone to do something illegal there should be no problem.