Downloading mods for free??

Vujaaa977

Click download on the mod you want to download? (Suspicions arise)

from STEAM WORKSHOP, DUDE.. not here from nexus.. we have to click subscribe.. and then when we enter skyrim the mod will be automaticlly downloaded drom steam.. but i haven't bought skyrim from steam!!

from STEAM WORKSHOP, DUDE.. not here from nexus.. we have to click subscribe.. and then when we enter skyrim the mod will be automaticlly downloaded drom steam.. but i haven't bought skyrim from steam!!

It might help if you say where did you got your copy from.

Rabbit

Three possibilities here:

1) You bought Skyrim for the PC, totally legit. You then had to activate it through Steam, as did we all, even though you didn't buy it through Steam. Slick Subscribe in the SW, then launch Skyrim via Steam.

2) You bought Skyrim for one of the consoles. Unfortunately, you can not mod Skyrim on the consoles, at least not in any legit way, and discussion of it is not permitted here. Sorry.

3) You did not, in fact, buy Skyrim, but rather you pirated it. Ditto #2.

this sounds like a piracy issue let me guess you bought it from ebay

from TPB.. if would have my own credit card.. i would buy skyrim form steam...

If you don't have the money to purchase, just don't play it. If you don't play it, there's no need to mod it. Filthy pirate banned.-myrmaad

Edited by myrmaad

Three possibilities here:

1) You bought Skyrim for the PC, totally legit. You then had to activate it through Steam, as did we all, even though you didn't buy it through Steam. Slick Subscribe in the SW, then launch Skyrim via Steam.

2) You bought Skyrim for the PC, totally legit. You then downloaded a modified exe file and steam_api dll, you now don't need to faff around with steam.

3) You bought Skyrim for one of the consoles. Unfortunately, you can not mod Skyrim on the consoles, at least not in any legit way, and discussion of it is not permitted here. Sorry.

4) You did not, in fact, buy Skyrim, but rather you pirated it. Ditto #2.

I'll recorrect your statement.

Some who haven't bought Skyrim from steam.. ho do we download mods from steam workshop..?? is it possible.. or just here from nexus??

Pirate, please lock convo