Request: More Covered Female Chasind Robe compatible with tmp7704's proportion fixes + FHawke & Aveline?

Enkida

This is such a great mod (Chasind robe retexture, makes it less revealing by adding black panels):

http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/4215/?

But no one knows if it's compatible with tmp7704's female proportion fixes. Would anyone be willing to make it so?

Additionally, this is an intriguing mod (Add Female Hawke to Ostagar, add Avaline and Westley to Lothring):

http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/3431/?

However, it places Hawke as the "nurse" at Ostagar (which makes no sense to me). Someone on the discussion page made the excellent suggestion that the silent woman Davith is trying to flirt with would be a perfect replacement for F!Hawke instead, and I would agree. If anyone's willing to make that, I'd be really happy :smile:

Also, this mod has a small add-on, Avaline and Westley in Lothring's Chantry. It's kind of suspect, however, because the author just replaced the models for the default male and female children in the Chantry with morphs / meshes for Avaline and Westley (if I'm seeing that right). That has so much potential for bugs, that it clearly shows on the discussion page. If anyone would be willing to make a version of Avaline and Westley that *didn't* nuke the Lothring Chapel Children files instead, that would be nice too :smile:

Actually someone pointed out that Avaline's voice actress is used in Ostagar, one of the female soldiers listening to the priestess giving the Chant where you find Ser Jory. That would be a good spot to replace her instead of Lothring. No idea about Westley though!

Edited by Enkida

My mistake. :pinch:

I saw the references to Aveline and Wesley (corrected the spellings of both names) and simply made the leap to DA2. Now I see what that other mod is trying to do, and agree with you that it's a pretty kludgey way to go about it, and fraught with the potential for errors (as noted.)

I never get their names right because I hated playing DA2 so much, LOL. (Couldn't mod it on a console) Well, I didn't hate the game entirely, but

A) Why did female hawke walk that way. my hips hurt just looking at her

B) Why couldn't you romance Aveline or Varric, the only sane characters in the whole shebang. Well we know about Varric (now), but at the time, DAAAAMNNN

... it would still be nice to see Aveline at Ostagar :)

Just reporting back in to say that the robe retexture works with the proportion fixes as long as you rename the override you make to zz [name of the mod]. It's just a retexture (.dds files) so it applies well to the proportion fix body mesh as long as it loads afterwards :)