anybody working with mounts / ride?

sirxazor

I dont see any options for mount / ride in the object window, wondering if anybody know where to change these settings. I tried to make a dragon mount but that's too hard at the moment, so first I am going to try and make a Snow Sabre Cat follower / mount, but I can't get the "Press E to mount", even tho I added the saddle transformation bones to the skeleton just like the horse.

if anyone is currently working on something similar or you have seen the options let me know, thank you.

Well I did got something working, I can ride bears and sabrecats, basically by creating a duplicate of a horse, and changing the race and skin to the animal you want(bear, sabrecats...) dragons will CTD you to deskpot, you need to create a special skeleton for them and add a controller node, the problem is my character doesnt attach to the mount, basically what I get is my character standing on the air with the ride animation and the ability to remotly control the custom mount, so if anybody would care to explain me how to parent, or how to create a parent node on the skeleton (im not sure how to do this, if its from the ck or from nifskope) so the character stays with the custom mount.