Walls disappearing in copied cell

This will probably sound pretty stupid from someone who has more than 70 successful mods, but how does one find room bounds and delete them. I don't think I'm seeing them and nothing that I can see that can be toggled to show them?

I want to thank everyone for their responses to this thread.

Strange, I had CTD using a door linked to my worldspace from the Katariah. Every single time just using the door to enter the worldspace would crash. A door entering the Katariah from Tamriel was fine. I could also COC to the same location in my worldspace no problems.

I just did a workaround, I use the moveto command after the dialogue, it ended up working better for my purposes anyway.

Strange, I had CTD using a door linked to my worldspace from the Katariah. Every single time just using the door to enter the worldspace would crash. A door entering the Katariah from Tamriel was fine. I could also COC to the same location in my worldspace no problems.

I just did a workaround, I use the moveto command after the dialogue, it ended up working better for my purposes anyway.

I also was using it to a custom worldspace. Only after deleting a ton of objects did it work. However, when I added my own objects and tested it crashed again. Which is why I sectioned off the ship. *sigh* all of thesee problems would not have been there in the GECK >.> and if you got a mic and skype or soemthing please teach me the new dialogue thingy pretty please. :laugh:

This will probably sound pretty stupid from someone who has more than 70 successful mods, but how does one find room bounds and delete them. I don't think I'm seeing them and nothing that I can see that can be toggled to show them?

I want to thank everyone for their responses to this thread.

Go to View.. Show/Hide Window.. and then make sure Portals/Rooms is checked. Then you can select the blue roombounds and hit delete

mgbeach, Thanks for the pointer. A kudo to you friend.

I see you have a very nice mod posted. Great!!!

Sure thing, no problem at all. For more about roombounds and portals, definitely check out the Bethesda tutorial video on optimization. They did a really good job with this series: