Elsweyr Mod

t_aborn

Anyone interested in making a Elsweyr mod.

Make a new world map.

Quests/Storylines

Textures

Models

Dialog

Creature/Monsters/NPCs

Ancient Cities

I remember a mod for Oblivion but with the new engine Elsweyr would look amazing and probably be a really fun world to play in.

If anyone is interested let me know

Honestly, if no one comes out with one i would LOVE this! I think it would simply be amazing to explore the sands of Elsweyr! I mean imagine how awesome it would be climbing over dunes of sands, and having long sandy beaches, and even an Oasis here and there. I think it would be the greates TES ever.

It'd take forever. If someone accepts this it's probably because they were already planning it, because I doubt anyone would really take a request this huge.

• 1 month later...

Well, if anyone does this, I would be happy to lend a hand in the story/character design--I already have a serious fanfic going on another site involving Khajiit, and have considered using the main character as a follower, but as the story takes place in northern Elsweyr (the desert), I find it difficult to think of a convincing way to bring the character to Skyrim. Having an Elsweyr mod would really help with that angle.

In that event, it would be wise to have a natural way of getting there--perhaps a caravan of Khajiit returning to Elsweyr, the PC hitches a ride, thus accessing this separate worldspace.

It would be a massive undertaking, though, with cooperation between various modders.

I really hope that the person who makes this creates the Elsweyr just like in my imagination; Shifting desert sands, humid and overgrown jungles, temples and treasures abound, and smugglers and skooma cartels plotting against you!

I want Elsweyr to be like an Indiana Jones movie. All the time.

Edited by IxionInc