Corean hair became black?

NocturneNight

I really need help here. I have tried replacing the meshes and textures for the hair, no effect. I have tried replacing the skeleton aswell, no effect. I have no idea what the hell is going on. All of the corean hair variants are black; it does not matter what color options I set! Saram hair is working correctly, as is Ren's hair, and virtually everything else. Please help!

I'm certainly no expert, but looking at the Corean mod description it seems there are two options ... one for the Corean head and one for vanilla head:

If you want to install only hairs for Original Race, You have to install other Mod file [HAIR_ONLY_FOR_ORIGINAL_RACE.7z]. This Mod was made only for Head mesh of Original Races. (Corean hair was made only for Corean`s head mesh)

Are you using the right one?

I'm certainly no expert, but looking at the Corean mod description it seems there are two options ... one for the Corean head and one for vanilla head:

If you want to install only hairs for Original Race, You have to install other Mod file [HAIR_ONLY_FOR_ORIGINAL_RACE.7z]. This Mod was made only for Head mesh of Original Races. (Corean hair was made only for Corean`s head mesh)

Are you using the right one?

I'll poke around. But I am playing a lineage elf, and the hair was working before, so, it's very strange. I'll check, thanks.

Quite possible that when you 'uninstalled some mods' something that the Corean stuff depended on was removed ... just a matter of figuring out what.

I seem to have fixed it. I think the problem was that since I am using a customized version of the Elves of Lineage 2-mod where I have made the game recognize my L2elf as a Wood Elf, the hair wouldn't function properly. The mod I am using, (Corean hair for L2elves) is meant to be applied to L2elves, not Wood Elves, obviously. Anyways thanks for steering me on the right track, Striker. Your advice is as invaluable as always. :)