sprint jump/attack

mamastoast

Okay this is actually what stopped me from playing my assassin. I'd really like a mod that frees us from bethesda odd limits on sprinting. Basically I wanna be able to jump during sprint aswell as attacking in air. Attacks from air ofc shouldnt activate finishing moves since tha might look a tad odd. Edited by mamastoast

While I agree with the sprinting jump, there are perks that allow you to attack while sprinting with a one handed or two handed weapon. Just go through your skill tree.

Actually attacks during sprint isn't my concern, it's the jumping. The attacking part is actually something I wanna do while jumping, I realize I ddint make this clear at all. It's stupid that just because they've removed the acrobatics skill that suddenly we can never learn to do jump attacks, it really makes the combat feels heavy, even when using daggers or light swords

Edited by mamastoast

• 1 month later...

I'd just like to bump this. Why is it I see so many requests for this mod but yet it seems noone's made it? Is it that hard, I can't imagine why it would be (granted I've never modded a TES game). I just have a really hard time playing skyrim without this :/

Perhaps a modder could explain to me why this hasnt been done yet?

• 3 weeks later...