Skyrim difficulty SUCKS

vasito

I CANT SLAY EVEN 1 DRAGON!!!!

Frikkin mammoths and giants kill them for me. Im on master difficulty and PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME I want to slay a dragon! The Deadly dragons mod is too hard for me. Is there a mod like in the between? I would really appreciate if somebody could point me to such mod.

Also the AI is terrible. And what kind of brain damaged person designed the difficulty settings. I mean.... Im killing bandits draugs and stuff on adept. Suddenly the game decides to put me on expert. I say okay adept was too easy for me. Thank god for expert!!! AND THEN EVERYTHING RAPES ME. Like even the most little wolf and retarded bandit butt humps me to death. And it doesnt take that long. Dead in 2 swings.

But then. I put MASTER difficulty and the dragon flies away to get killed by a giant. Or a mammoth. Holy.... THIS is GAMEBREAKING for me I dont have the words to describe how frustrated I am.

So please if anyone can give me a mod or some solution Ill be grateful!

Someone obviously can't read. In the stickies section, it says this is not a place for mod requests. Someone should delete this.

You cant read. Im not asking for a mod to be made. Im just sharing my frustration and I want to hear the nexus community's opinion. Also im asking if someone knows a mod that can solve my problems.

@ AreeSoothsayer Thank you for the link but Ive already tried it and its not my cup of tea : )

Edited by vasito

May I ask what level you are and what is your current perk point spread? I mean I was able to make two level 81's with relative ease (first on adept and second on master); you may have neglected something combat wise (a couple of my friends did and found it difficult).

As for a mod that could help you, I need a little more info on what you want. You found adept too easy but you found expert too difficult; Am I correct on that statement?

Edited by Astramorte

You cant read. Im not asking for a mod to be made. Im just sharing my frustration and I want to hear the nexus community's opinion. Also im asking if someone knows a mod that can solve my problems.

Hate to point this out buuuut.... this is the "Mod Talk" forum (not the complain out of frustration because I have the difficulty too high), and if you are looking for a mod that may already exist, the Mod Detectives Thread is pinned at the top. :thumbsup:

May I ask what level you are and what is your current perk point spread? I mean I was able to make two level 81's with relative ease (first on adept and second on master); you may have neglected something combat wise (a couple of my friends did and found it difficult).

As for a mod that could help you, I need a little more info on what you want. You found adept too easy but you found expert too difficult; Am I correct on that statement?

Im 15 level. I think the difficulty settings are broken. Many ppl are complaining. Adept is too easy for me. But if I put it on expert everything is hard. Sometimes I easily kill an ordinary bandit and sometimes I cant manage to kill 2 at the same time. Dragons are easy but bears and saber cats kill me with 2 hits...

Are you playing to your characters strenghts? I've been playing my current character - full mage, no armor etc - on master from the start, but l have to go through hoops to manage it. Ie I use traps, do a lot of running around hiding behind things, stuff like that.