A Giant Tree Fort

QualaGibin

I also wanted to see this in oblivion and there were some people trying to make as far as i remember but the time they started the project was too close for skyrim..

so i kinda moved on skyrim and i wanna see this happens in skyrim..

A really big giant tree structure as like as castles, also while skyrim is a snowy place! the tree can hold a lot of snowy look at the top of it.

It should contain couple houses and merchants and an inn right at the bottom level. Many lifes in a tree! A tree! (criticism) lol

If some one willing to do this i would give as much effort as i can (Like drawing some structure thats in mind and post here with details). Actually i was going to do it my self than i realized im not a even started to modding so if i tried to do it just beacuse of my lack of knowledge in modding it would be a disaster but if i work with people who have done structures and at least touched some trees around we could create a better, unforgettable experience for all skyrim.

I am totaly newbie to these so please explain me what would it take to happen..

Hmm...

Might not be too hard, but would take some time and effort.

Of course, it would be quite hard to build ramps around a tree, but it is possible I believe.

I'll open the Creation Kit for like the second time since it was released and see what I can do. :)

Somebody else could probably do a much better job of this than me though because I'm mostly a newbie when it comes to modding. I do have a few ideas to make this mod possible though...

I would love to have a player house inside a great looking tree fort like deku tree or something or adventure time

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100125041008/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/1/17/Ooo.jpg

I opened the Creation Kit and started testing my ideas out, but unfortunately it's near impossible to edit Tamriel without hitting an annoying red field that stops you selecting anything you're trying to move. -.-

I'll try again tomorrow. Might cheat and put the tree inside a player house. :P

Hmm...

Might not be too hard, but would take some time and effort.

Of course, it would be quite hard to build ramps around a tree, but it is possible I believe.

I'll open the Creation Kit for like the second time since it was released and see what I can do. :)

Somebody else could probably do a much better job of this than me though because I'm mostly a newbie when it comes to modding. I do have a few ideas to make this mod possible though...

You have my endless gratitude.. Also that picture looks awesome i really liked the idea of many bridges :D

Edited by QualaGibin

I am totaly newbie to these so please explain me what would it take to happen..

Well navmesh would be a **** I think.. It's easy if it's just for you, but NPCs adds a challenge.

Like Real Time Settler in Fallout, your settlers could never find the best path, would get stuck in the environment because they couldn't "see" the modded terrain etc.

If it turns out anything like the picture i link in my last post i could care less if my follows could go in or not x.x but to have a small house built into a trunk of a large tree house :D i mean one branch is the baht house one is crafting one is the smithing one is the potions etc... :D

Actually while thinking about it the inner floor should fit a tree which means new textures but for else "i mean windows inner walls and doors and also bridges and stairs" we can use vanilla textures. also we can add some roof at the door entrances which would look like half of the roof stuck in that tree xD its all coming in mind right now ill get on creation kit im close to finish tutorials.

Actually while thinking about it the inner floor should fit a tree which means new textures but for else "i mean windows inner walls and doors and also bridges and stairs" we can use vanilla textures. also we can add some roof at the door entrances which would look like half of the roof stuck in that tree xD its all coming in mind right now ill get on creation kit im close to finish tutorials.

New textures and meshes could be quite hard.

There are a lot of models already in the game which could fit a treehouse though.

If you finish working out the Creation Kit, you could start a team. I'd be glad to join ;)