Water - in containers?

Nyhilisa

Has anyone seen this ingame? If so, where, or any other details? I need to figure out if it's possible to do this...

Lol. Misstress of the odd requests tonight l think.

I am imagining you want something like Minecraft's bucket? Unfortunately, I don't think Skyrim does liquid physics.

not sure, i've never played minecraft...but yeah, it sounds like what l need. the water doesn't actually have to do much, tho - l just need it so fishes can swim. (I haven't done anything with landscaping yet, so its possible theres a way of doing that that i just haven't found. my apologies if so.)

not sure, i've never played minecraft...but yeah, it sounds like what l need. the water doesn't actually have to do much, tho - l just need it so fishes can swim. (I haven't done anything with landscaping yet, so its possible theres a way of doing that that i just haven't found. my apologies if so.)

Oh, I don't see why not then. Just need the container to be static, then re-size the water to fit. Then you just need to add fish, I would assume from a spawner.

Water isn't a physical entity, it is more of another surface through which the player can pass. This is from my own research while screwing around with the CK, I could be totally wrong.

Check it out for yourself.

Oh, I don't see why not then. Just need the container to be static, then re-size the water to fit. Then you just need to add fish, I would assume from a spawner.

Water isn't a physical entity, it is more of another surface through which the player can pass. This is from my own research while screwing around with the CK, I could be totally wrong.

Check it out for yourself.

i iddn't see this till now,b ut thank you so much. just have to find a clear-ish container.

just have to find a clear-ish container.

Only trouble with this, water only has a texture above and below the surface. You will probably have to create your own object for this, add a bit of a texture to the outsides.

just have to find a clear-ish container.

Only trouble with this, water only has a texture above and below the surface. You will probably have to create your own object for this, add a bit of a texture to the outsides.

l think l may end up going a slightly different route because of that. My skills are most definitely not in the realm of retexturing. Also, wtf does water have so many properties to adjust? (that's a rhetorical question for any who wonder.)

Thanks so much for your advice, tho. It's really helped.

I dunno, but I'll have to look into it. There is an item in the ck named 'carry bucket' (or something similar, i don't have it open atm)... definitely checking. thanks.

Also, the set up l have right now is working, though not quite what l wanted originally. (it's a sunken pool.. had been thinking a container on a shelf or table that you could look into...)