Follower downed systems?

Cowgoesmoo3

I haven't been on SKyrim for some time and I'm just coming back so I'm probably going to have to search up some more follower management/follower mods again.

As for an interesting system for followers, a way to balance different numbers of followers, I'm wondering if there are any mods out there which allow your followers to be "killed" in any fight, however after some time, (let's say a week) you'll be told that they just ended up in a hospital or something and if you just find them they'll join you once again.

I thought it was an interesting way to solve an issue of, what if you have too many followers, you don't really want to get rid of any, but as a result you and your band of 4 people completely overpower pretty much everything you meet? Even if followers are downed temporarily, as long as you get past the hardest part of a dungeon, however many people you have with you will just overpower any enemy you'll have to fight.

The realism is nice in that, the Dragonborn should supposedly be allowed to bring whatever damn army he wants with him, but then again you don't want to walk into a dungeon, order a pizza, and come back to find the whole thing cleared by your platoon.

If this isn't a thing, should I try to recommend it to a modder as some future addition?

Edited by Cowgoesmoo3

i had a similar ideia, an "I'm sorry, go ahead, i will try to help as fast as i can" after CurrentFollower:

Has been injured 2 to 3 times, stay at the location for sometime, then it's teleported to the closest temple or inn for the next 2/3 days.

Has spent 7 days with Player and decide to take a short brake at the closest city. basically unfollowing temporaly the PlayerFaction.

Follower doesn't need to die, only go to Bleedout State at least 3 times, or have spent to much time (5/7) with Player to relax at the location.

Edited by TheBxushis