Free Voice Acting Available to Modders

igbproductions

Edit: I'm currently swamped at the moment and have 4 active people who want me to do voices for them. A few of these roles have a ton of lines. Because of this, I'm not taking any more requests until I am finished with what's been given to me. I'll remove this edit when I'm available again.

Having trouble finding voice actors? Or are you just tired of having the immersion of your mod broken by muffled microphones? Well folks, today I have some good news for you. I will now be making myself available to all modders free of charge. I come packed with an HD studio quality mic and a small background in some minor professional voice acting gigs.

But wait, they say if you're good at something to never do it for free, so whats the catch?
There is no catch here. I just want to start expanding and make a bit more of a name for myself and hopefully get into higher level professional voice acting some day. All I ask is to give me credit, maybe even link to my Youtube channel. It's not a requirement, but greatly appreciated.

But enough of that. I've put together a voice acting reel so that you can hear for yourselves. I even put some little scenarios in there to maybe give modders some ideas.

If you want me to do voices for a project, just shoot me a PM here on the Nexus. Details on the character, such as race and attitude are helpful. Also, remember that I'm not Mark Hamill. My vocal range does have it's limits and there are some voices I can't do. Don't be too shocked if I say I can't do a certain voice.

Edited by igbproductions

Welcome to the "scene" my friend.

Love your Deathclaw and BoS voices.

Been meaning to get back into the VO work myself.

Hope you find a good gig soon.

Thank you. I've already got 2 people who have sent me PMs about doing some voices.

I won't give too much detail, because I don't know if they are ready to announce any of this stuff yet, but there is a very popular mod getting an update that adds some new quests and characters, and I'll be voicing a character for that, so I'm very excited.