ARGH

Switch

irritating problem - for some reason, well u know how when u look at an npc their name appears above their head 2 let u know theyre in range 2 talk 2 them? the range for arrille seems 2 have become quite ridiculously large... i just started a new char, had 2 drop the skooma i had from adamasartus 2 barter with him so i dropped it on the counter in front of him. now whenever i try 2 pick it up it just says arrille and brings up the text box for arrille when i press space. and i cant seem 2 find any way of picking the skooma up, i just end up talking 2 arrille all the time... anyone know a console command or SOMETHING 2 fix this? ive alrdy tried RA, didnt work :(

I know this may sound a bit thick, but can't you position yourself between Arille and the counter, with your back towards Arille?

Sorry if you've tried this already :P

lol no i cant fit between him and the counter, he's too close 2 it, and it doesnt make any difference whether ur crosshair is on him or the wall next 2 him, its like theres an invisible box and inside that box all u can do is talk 2 him, very wierd, ive even tried standing from all sorts of different angles but i just cant get 2 the skooma!! :wacko:

heh sadly im not playing with a cheat char... and killing him outright wud get me a fine of about 1040 gold, thus cancelling the profit i'd get from the skooma, and some :P

Well, this could be a justified cheat. I mean, you just left it on the counter, and due to a programming problem you can't get them back. I think using the console in this case would be a fine idea. I mean, you already had the skooma, so it will make no difference, right?

Archived