Best Vanilla Weapon??

Cracktower

How about you stop trying to figure out how high you can make the damage and figure out if you can live without smithing/enchanting/alchemy. I mean with my second character I didn't smith a damn thing, I didn't enchant anything and not using enchanted items and now the game is fun again. My other character is a warrior and only mages can hurt him and quite a lot too but nothing can hurt him physically and not to mention Berserker (because he's an orc). Also he can kill most stuff easily with his daedric weapons. I killed Paarthurnax with like 6 swings of my daedric warhammer.

Also, you can't really say which is the "best" because that's a matter of opinion. The highest damage can be dealt with a dagger (x30 sneak attack damage, x2 if it's power swing) but you can't say it's the best because if you're not very good at sneak you won't be able to do it. But dual wielding weapons are very effective in deed. I mean if you have the 2 perks (with 2 and 1 ranks each) you are 35% faster and 50% higher damage if you power attack so the daedric swords are beast if you smith them to legendary level

Edited by babis8142

Check out pms00 on YouTube. That's 2 zeros. Yes you can make a weapon much stronger than that and he has a bunch of other really good stuff also. It does get easy though, I dual wield and on master difficulty it took 2 power attacks to take out Alduin. Edited by Th3Rush22

How about you stop trying to figure out how high you can make the damage and figure out if you can live without smithing/enchanting/alchemy. I mean with my second character I didn't smith a damn thing, I didn't enchant anything and not using enchanted items and now the game is fun again. My other character is a warrior and only mages can hurt him and quite a lot too but nothing can hurt him physically and not to mention Berserker (because he's an orc). Also he can kill most stuff easily with his daedric weapons. I killed Paarthurnax with like 6 swings of my daedric warhammer.

Also, you can't really say which is the "best" because that's a matter of opinion. The highest damage can be dealt with a dagger (x30 sneak attack damage, x2 if it's power swing) but you can't say it's the best because if you're not very good at sneak you won't be able to do it. But dual wielding weapons are very effective in deed. I mean if you have the 2 perks (with 2 and 1 ranks each) you are 35% faster and 50% higher damage if you power attack so the daedric swords are beast if you smith them to legendary level

I have 2 daedric daggers with base of 133 after smithing with the above method. What I meant in best was highest BASE value before any other magical enhancements or combat bonuses are applied (enchanted armor/gauntlets/shrine/stone/potion/poison effects etc..etc). Therefore opinions don't matter. The best I found was the daedric warhammer @179 with the method I used on the OP without stacking. There is so many variabes after the fact. I do like the 15x dagger sneak animation that lifts the enemy off the floor with both daggers!! Epic!

It depends on the skill too, my brother forge a blade sword with a his smithing-enchanted sets

he got 216 or 215 if i'm not wrong, his one handed skill is max.

but for the highest damage weapon, well, I think ebony blade, no matter how strong your enemy is, you will always win using that blade because it's absorbing health 30 points. lol :biggrin:

I have an enchanted Daedric Sword doing 30 life steal and 30 fire damage (100 enchanting with related perks no potions used), then I smithed it (exploit not used, just 25% smithing equip and 109% potion) and named it Dragonfang. LOL.

What do you consider an exploit? is wearing a circlet and a falmer helmet an exploit? How about being a vampire with the perk necromage from the restoration tree?(if you dont know what I'm talking about check my earlier post) you most likely think wearing 2 circlets and a falmer helmet is an exploit. But really, in my opinion, an expiot is an opinion

It depends on the skill too, my brother forge a blade sword with a his smithing-enchanted sets

he got 216 or 215 if i'm not wrong, his one handed skill is max.

but for the highest damage weapon, well, I think ebony blade, no matter how strong your enemy is, you will always win using that blade because it's absorbing health 30 points. lol :biggrin:

I have an enchanted Daedric Sword doing 30 life steal and 30 fire damage (100 enchanting with related perks no potions used), then I smithed it (exploit not used, just 25% smithing equip and 109% potion) and named it Dragonfang. LOL.

ah, Daedric, somehow I think the Daedric equipment is bad, I prefer the Daedric sword from Oblivion, they're cool.

:tongue:

I have 2 daedric daggers with base of 133 after smithing with the above method. What I meant in best was highest BASE value before any other magical enhancements or combat bonuses are applied (enchanted armor/gauntlets/shrine/stone/potion/poison effects etc..etc). Therefore opinions don't matter. The best I found was the daedric warhammer @179 with the method I used on the OP without stacking. There is so many variabes after the fact. I do like the 15x dagger sneak animation that lifts the enemy off the floor with both daggers!! Epic!

Well if you exclude everything (no perks, no enchanting, no smithing) then the daedric warhammer has the highest damage with 27. Yup, that low.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Guys............ive been playing skyrim for many years and if you really want the most powerful vanilla weapon without enhantments or etc

I 100% SUGGEST USING MEHRUNES RAZOR! WHY?

Because while im fighting with the Ebony Warrior it is Very hard to Defeat him the only way i defeat him is using this shouts =Call Dragon

,Slow Time (For Dodging and thinking stratigic plans) and Call of Valor (Helps you to take advantage at setting spells and weapons

THIS "MEHRUNE RAZOR" I AM SHOCKED BECAUSE WHILE I AM HITTING HIM (FULL HEALTH CAUSE HE ALWAYS REGENERATE -_-)

IM SURPRIZED! BECAUSE HE DIED INSTANTLY? WTF! YOU CAN FIND THE ANOTHER PAIR OF MEHRUNES RAZOR IN THE COLLEGE OF WINTERHOLD BELOW THE CAVE NEAR CHEST! GOOD LUCK FINDING CAUSE IF YOU HAVE 2 MEHRUNES RAZOR THE CHANCE OF INSTANT KILLING CAN BE DOUBLED THANKS FOR READING! (Sorry for Capslock cause i just want to help people)