mod questions

DragonProphet

I'm afraid this is a repeat question, please use the search feature before posting, thanks ^^

There's been a number of topics bringing this up recently, try searching the forums for it. If you can't find what you want, PM me and I'll either give you the correct thread addresses or unlock this thread if I can't find any myself.

Locked. ;)

Ok I've unlocked the topic at the poster's request, also because I can't seem to find any threads on XBox mods using the search feature and neither can he. Wierd. Guess I was just remembering it from threads going OT :P

Anyway, like I was saying, there are no mods made specifically for XBox, it is possible to port them over but I believe it involves some illegal device called a "Mod chip". Which isn't a good idea to use :P

This is entirely theoretical, but if you're able to install linux on your x-box, you then might be able to access the morrowind files stored on its hard drive. Then, theoretically, you should be able to modify files and perhaps even install mods.

Try doing a google search on this quest, I could have sworn I've seen an article posted about modding morrowind on the X-box. You might have to do an advanced search; it will probably be buried somewhere.

well, saying here will infringe on certain rules on these forums, so PM me and ill tell you how, ive tried the theory i have, and it works, although, if you dont have it in computer and a network card, and EvolutionX on your x-box, then dont worry

Archived