Horrid Mystery Eyelash Glitch

pickyourpoison

I spent the past few days installing Skyrim SE for the second time, and followed the SEPTIM guide very, very closely (Somehow not closely enough?). However, since I was testing with a beastrace character, I didn't notice until the end of my installation that human females had misplaced/sunken eyelashes. (Probably not going to make that mistake again...)

I then disabled/uninstalled every mod that altered females in any way in an effort to find and fix this glitch....but nothing has helped. The glitch is only apparent on my characters, all other in-game females are unaffected so far.

I was using UNP Body Renewal thing (With ECE head/chargen stuff), the unbroken WICO, True Brows/True Eyes, Bijin, Immersive Wenches, Apachii...basically everything in the SEPTIM guide, with the inclusion of KS Hairs.

All of that has been uninstalled and the glitch still persists. Has anyone experienced this? I'd love some help, I've really hit a dead-end here.

((I forgot to mention that when changing sex in character creation, it takes ages to load the female...I can't figure that out either, and It is possibly connected.))

Edited by pickyourpoison