Endless loading screen after 1.07 patch

dahaka92

I had something similar on 1.06 with multiplayer - I had the No Profile Switching Cooldown, Shut Up SAM, and I think the pre-1.06 version of this default Sara Ryder mod installed. It'd just stop loading shaders for no reason and never progress to multiplayer. I had to uninstall the mods to update to 1.07, so I dunno if they'd cause the same or worse problems.

i've got this problem as well, and all i've done is swap armor appearances. i even restored my backup before updating and then redid everything (exported the armors i swapped again, replaced the appropriate lines in the hex editor) and still got the infinite loading screen, but on the main menu. it loads to about 70% or so and then just hangs. i'm going to try to repair my game and see what i can do from there.

The backup tool doesn't seem to work for me anymore. I had to repair as well, and then reinstall all my mods. After finding that some mods I had been using no longer work, I used the tool to get rid of them, but it didn't seem to do anything, so I had to repair again.

I can't get these mods to work anymore:

Character Creation - Pale Skin Unlocked

(I got it working before the 1.07 update by using an old version of MEAExplorer but I can't get it to work now.)

Sara preset 5 mixed complexion UPDATED FOR PATCH 6

(I have been told it uses old default Sara's skin and that's why it won't work anymore. It gives me a DirectX error.)

I am having the same issue as well and I only have three mods attached to my game.

1.) Pale Skin

2.) Enhanced Mobility

3. Skill Points Version B

They were all working this morning just fine until the patch 1.07 update.

After hours of uninstalling the game and reinstalling it I am now running into the following error message every time I try to reinstall the mods:

Running Job 'Replacement by SHA1' with Plugin 'SHA1 Export/Import'...

ERROR: Plugin 'SHA1 Export/Import' not found!
You got to love it! One time it all works and then EA updates the game and again the proverbial crap hits the fan and you are back to square one. I spent the entire day yesterday trying to fix this crap: and, I am still fighting with it this morning. I am a user of mods not a creator of mods. I know very little about this stuff????????