Endless loading screen after 1.07 patch

dahaka92

Th

After hours of uninstalling the game and reinstalling it I am now running into the following error message every time I try to reinstall the mods:

Running Job 'Replacement by SHA1' with Plugin 'SHA1 Export/Import'...

ERROR: Plugin 'SHA1 Export/Import' not found!
You got to love it! One time it all works and then EA updates the game and again the proverbial crap hits the fan and you are back to square one. I spent the entire day yesterday trying to fix this crap: and, I am still fighting with it this morning. I am a user of mods not a creator of mods. I know very little about this stuff????

This kept happening to me yesterday too. I haven't tried to play the game yet today, crossing my figures it still works. Anyway, I uninstalled Explorer and then reinstalled it and it worked after that. Good luck!

Th

After hours of uninstalling the game and reinstalling it I am now running into the following error message every time I try to reinstall the mods:

You got to love it! One time it all works and then EA updates the game and again the proverbial crap hits the fan and you are back to square one. I spent the entire day yesterday trying to fix this crap: and, I am still fighting with it this morning. I am a user of mods not a creator of mods. I know very little about this stuff????

This kept happening to me yesterday too. I haven't tried to play the game yet today, crossing my figures it still works. Anyway, I uninstalled Explorer and then reinstalled it and it worked after that. Good luck!

I can finally install the three mods. However, the game still hangs up 3/4's of the way through the loading process. To that end I have given up. Too many hours over the past few days trying to fix things. Just want to play the stupid game.

My game didn't even start after pacthing. Probably my own fault, since I didn't replace the ansel files prior to patching, to replace them again after. So I went for repair, which made my game operational aagin, albeit needing to reinstall my mods.

Th

I can finally install the three mods. However, the game still hangs up 3/4's of the way through the loading process. To that end I have given up. Too many hours over the past few days trying to fix things. Just want to play the stupid game.

I tried it again this morning. I thought perhaps I should try lowering the graphics, so I lowered it to "Low" and the game still would not load. this issue obviously is not with me or my computer graphics card. It's the game itself!?!

I tried it again this morning. I thought perhaps I should try lowering the graphics, so I lowered it to "Low" and the game still would not load. this issue obviously is not with me or my computer graphics card. It's the game itself!?!

Can't be, since it load for others. Have you tried repairing it?

Can't be, since it load for others. Have you tried repairing it?

Many, many times.

Duh..I just realized I did something pretty stupid. When the new patch came out, I forgot to delete the old MEA Recovery Backup folder that the Recovery tool created and make a new one. No wonder the tool stopped working and I had to keep repairing. :pinch:

There's quite a few things to keep in mind. Replacing the ansels and doing a fresh backup. If forgot to do both.