2012: How the world will really end

Syco21

Are you ready?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Are you ready for this?

• I'm hanging on to the edge of my seat!
    • I'm happy!
    • I'm satisfied!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have it on good authority that the Swedish government authorised the purchase of those 280 German tanks just to annoy you. :ninja:

i knew it!

you guys are just jealous of our close-to-nature-ness! we are fish-whisperers, and its just killing you!

She's lying! Sweden intends to invade Norway. There is no other reason for them to have nearly 300 super tanks.

thats the most obvious reason of course, but if i react to that it may tip her off, and she will scurry back to the king of sweden:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KHMfSOu9EwM/S9qQQJH0DKI/AAAAAAAAAEI/UTQMXE24twI/s1600/kungen.jpg

he finds out that WE know, and before we know it, sweden has 600 tanks :(

Edited by zegh8578

They threatened you guys with a terrible bio attack, Ita, I think you owe them a good kickin or two!

Bio attack? That´s Ita´s meatballs. They are probably way over the sales date, and poiseness :nuke: BEWARE :sick:

ive often imagined a concept of "Fallout Finnmark", as desolate as it is allready, post-nuclear finnmark would be awesome

i cant wait :0

Well, being right in the lane of fallout wind from Tjernobyll in the -80´s that might be too truth to even joke about :wub: :nuke:

ive often imagined a concept of "Fallout Finnmark", as desolate as it is allready, post-nuclear finnmark would be awesome

Well, being right in the lane of fallout wind from Tjernobyll in the -80´s that might be too truth to even joke about :wub: :nuke:

saami-ghouls!

saami-ghouls!

LOL

thats the most obvious reason of course, but if i react to that it may tip her off, and she will scurry back to the king of sweden:

he finds out that WE know, and before we know it, sweden has 600 tanks :(

He could have 60,000 tanks within the hour. All they have to do is accept my offer.

Of course, you guys could have the same, just propose a greater offer.

Bio attack? That´s Ita´s meatballs. They are probably way over the sales date, and poiseness :nuke: BEWARE :sick:

The meatball strike was genius! Smelly fish is just wrong, I do not approve.>:(

Based off of where this thread is now, we'll end up like Fallout. And that does NOT seem fun.

Isn't that where it started?:dance: