Oblivion Reloaded is causing my Jump/Heavy attack to make the screen grey / black and white

I don't know if this is a feature but it's stupid. I tried editing everything in the ini, I can't figure it out. Only thing I can find is on their forums it says a strange grey effect is caused my steam overlay. I did everything including disabling the overlay it still occurs.

It happens when I jump or heavy attack, it will get slightly more grey each time. It's 100% Oblivion Reloaded because when i disable the mod and remove the OBSE files it doesnt happen.

Please help

I believe there is something to do with the fatigue effects. If you are going to use Oblivion Reloaded you really need to study (i.e. not just skim through) the manual.

• 1 year later...

Like Striker already guessed, it's the low health and/or fatigue shader effects most likely doing what was explained. They can be turned off in the INI file of either the plugin (inside /data/ini/) or the DLL (inside /data/obse/plugins/). Refer to the thorough OR readme and instructions as to how, if the config variable names in the INIs aren't self-explanatory enough.