MY GAME IS BROKEN

EverChosen97

Did you recheck your INI settings to make sure you can run mods? Sometimes you need to set them to read only so the game doesn't change them. Also you need to run the game once after install to generate some files for modding if I'm not wrong.

Another thing make sure that NMM is installed and is downloading all of your mods to the same drive that your fallout 4 is installed to. So you said that its was on drive D this means that nexus mod manager should be installed there as well. This has been known to cause issues when installing mods when your mod manager is installed on a different drive.

Also go to \Documents\My Games\Fallout4 copy your saves folder to your desktop for a back up and then delete the entire folder when you try to do a new install of the game something me be lingering in your ini files that may be causing your issue.

As others have stated your saves may be beyond saving and a new play through may be required. Also if you are running a lot of mods that change things (not texture mods) then try to get rid of a few.