Help needed with custom home

BannerFigurezZz

So I decided to create a better house for thieves.

It did not go smoothely but nontheless (I believe spelled that way) it is now almost finished (need to add some clutter and fix some issues).

I have a few unfixable bugs though (not fixable for me) and I would like some help with fixing them.

they are:

- lighting presets mess with my lighting, would like sme advice on that.

- NAVmeshes work, but they do not connect the outside to the inside(followers can act inside but cannot get inside).

- made some NPCs with a vendor, but it is not working (f

This are all probaly simple issues, but I lack any experience in Creation Kit so I do not know how to fix them.

Would you guys take a look at it and help me fix some issues (will of course be mentioned in credits)

What lighting preset do you have now? You could just turn that off (everything 0) and do ALL lighting custom in your house. But that might get rather frustrating.

I did that at first, but with the presets it was easier and better controllable.

Now I got it reasonbally working, just messing around with different levels of intensity, since the preview is absolute *****.

I still have the flickr sometimes (light poof on when in sight and so the player sees).

Also a more random bug slipped in, 2 of my mannequins stopped working, while nothing is wrong with them, anyone know about this?

got any tips on the house?

(link is posted above)