ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Followers not entering cell

I recently created a player home mod, with a custom interior cell. For some reason followers don't follow you into the cell. After making a fast travel option, I think I could hear Dogmeat pant and then whimper, like he spawned outside of the actual structure and fell down until he got hurt, but I wasn't able to replicate it. I've checked it over, many times, with other interior player home cells, like Home Plate, but I can't see the issue. I'm inexperienced as a modder, so I figure I missed some small detail or maybe clicked a wrong button. If you need any more information, just ask.

If anyone has the time, I'll link the mod so you can examine it and tell me what obvious thing I missed.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24317/?

Edited by SrgntCereal

You should navmesh your interior cell and press 'finalize navmesh' button. Then go to the exterior door and finalize (edit if necessary) navmesh there.

You should navmesh your interior cell and press 'finalize navmesh' button. Then go to the exterior door and finalize (edit if necessary) navmesh there.

You're right, I should. I did. It's fixed. You are hero in shining armor. Thank you, oh wise one.