Forelhost

daventry

After i beat the Dragon Priest and get the Staff, can i somehow get it back if i dropped it somewhere or sell it, i think the Dragon Priest Daggers wont be a problem since i can just get one again from the Ghosts, but how do i get that Staff back.

You'll have to buy it back from the merchant. Or pick it up where you left it. Depends on what you did.

I assumed the Staff respawn again like the Dragon Priest, but all i found on him was Bone Meal and Gold.

I think i dropped it in some random barrel or a dead body, so now the Game cleared all that and the Staff is gone.

Is it safe to use the Console and bring back the Staff, how do i do that.

It seems Forelhost has cleared and respawned itself with Draugr only, so no Ghost or Dagger either.

Edited by daventry

You can try to find the code by typing

help <name> 4

with <name> being staff or dagger or whatever it's called. The 4 handle gives you codes on the return search. You can use Page Up and Down to move through the list. Then use the player.additem <code> 1

Else, you could always go the room that has one of everything by typing

coc qasmoke

Then, to get back to Whiterun type

coc whiterun

Btw, coc stands for center on cell, and the qasmoke cell has bins with every item, even one for each level on leveled items.

Yes it does work, :tongue: did you get the code for the proper staff?

This is how to do it if you're not sure how:

Google Forelhost UESP Wiki

You get the wiki page regarding Forelhost near the top of your results.

Go there and find the link regarding the Dragon Priest's staff near the bottom, before you click it you notice that its name is The Staff of the Flame Wall

Following that link, you reach the wiki regarding all of the Staves in Skyrim with this written at the top

Skyrim:Staves

The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995

< Skyrim: Magic / Items(Redirected from Skyrim:Staff of the Flame Wall)

Searching through the list for the staff of the flame wall you find it under

Destruction

Fire Damage

Name

Staff of the Flame Wall

ID

00029b85

Weight

Value

Damage

Level

Charge/Cost = Uses

3000/118=25

Enchantment

Sprayed on the ground, it creates a wall of fire that does 50 points of fire damage per second: Fire Barrier, 8 pts for 3 secs

In order to add it to your character's inventory via the console you access the console, usually via the tilde key

Then type as directed above, but replacing with the item ID:

player.additem 00029b85 1