Mouse Not Staying In Game Window

CursedSeal7

alright, im running vista 32 bit and im having issues with the mouse not staying in the window, sometimes dragging the window like windows would do with an explorer window, as well as being able to click the edges andcorners and accidentally clicking icons on my desktop. any way to fix this or to make sure oblivion binds the mouse to the game?

this is a problem since oblivion doesnt handle running in the background well, and thus crashes when its moved there, and if i havent saved recently, boom, time gone.

Generally speaking Oblivion doesn't multi-task well. It's particularly not fond of Alt-Tabbing (which I'm sure you're aware of, as you're running windowed mode). There have been a number of 'fixes' released here, but I've no experience with any so I can't offer any suggestions. There was one recently that I can't seem to recall the name of that I believe used windowed mode but made it appear and act as if it was full screen (well if I was getting it right from reading the mod description anyway). If I run across it I'll link it.

- Edit - Here it is: Fake Fullscreen Mode Windowed - Alt Tab Fix. Looks like the mod author has moved on to other things, and like I've said, I have no experience with it at all ... have a read through the mod comments and see what you think.

Edited by Striker879