⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

T-Pose bug AFTER patching FNIS? (Long post, be warned)

Shijaku

There's

Maybe I'm mistaken? As far as I could tell everything was just standing.

Since it is "fixed" I guess it is not important anymore. Now I just gotta figure out what I did wrong since the animation pack is not working at all, after Patching FNIS. Probably installed wrong my Xp32 and FNIS.

Gonna reinstall and check. Although I appreciate your assistance fore :smile:! Thanks for such amazing mods.

No, you are not mistaken. You rather don't seem to understand what I told you. And you tell things that can't be right.

Your load order shows files from PCEA, like "PC Exclusive Animation Path - WoodElf.esp". Probably a remainder from your previous installation. However, I don't see the PCEA patch ticked for your FNIS generation. THis causes t-pose for all VANILLA race characters. Because these esp files redirect the behaviors to the PCEA provided ones. However, because you didn't patch PCEA, FNIS did not do the last step of connecting PCEA behaviors and PCEA animations. Which causes t-pose for the most common character nimations, but not for all.

But it does not explain creature t-pose.

You don't have to come off like a douche to this guy you know. There's nothing worse than someone with more experience, acting high and mighty and treating someone with questions like a scum bag. There was a time when you didn't know what you were doing either. This kind of behavior, especially from a "premium" member, is uncalled for.

I don't need your reply to this. I don't need an excuse or some more verbal abuse coming from you. I just hope you take what I say and internalize it so that next time you decide to give your opinion on a matter, you do it in a less self righteous and scuzzy way. Thank you.

• 2 years later...

Maybe you should start reading the old PCEA instructions? :D

Of course, if you want to use PCEA then you must NOT remove it's esp files.

And when you want help why your "xp32 animation pack is not working at all" then you need to describe IN DETAIL what you did and what is wrong. But again that's maybe another issue because you didn't read the PCEA installation instructions.

With PCEA your character has to have a CUSTOM race. Because under PCEA only CUSTOM races will play the custom animations that you install. All vanilla race NPCs will play the vanilla animations which are found under animations/PCEA.

Man. This post was years ago but I am going through posts and forums all over the internet to find the solution to xp32 and fnis causing a t-pose and I gotta say. You've been a f*#@ing dick to this guy with every post you made and he was just looking for help.

• 2 months later...