GTX 980 ENB fps severe drop

viral777

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats weird lol in that plugin folder you should have at least: sr_New_Vegas_Stutter_Remover.dll, sr_New_Vegas_Stutter_Remover.ini < Thats from stutter remover, Aswell as the nvac.dll should also be in that plugins folder. Which 4gb launcher are you using btw?

I still use his older one, but i think that gives a new exe called " FalloutNV4GB" i think, is that the one your using to run the game aswell after using that patcher? Also have you put those following files into the plugins folder? Nvac.dll + sr_New_Vegas_Stutter_Remover.dll, sr_New_Vegas_Stutter_Remover.ini there. The nvse_config should be in nvse not in the plugins folder aswell. Its a bit different from skyrim and the skse.ini :tongue:

If you dont have that exe then im not sure where that exe has come from on my end xD

*edit 3* http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35262/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D35262&pUp=1

Give that one a try, believe that uses a fnv4gb.exe, i think there should be a folder called exe, thats where your enb will go i believe.

Edited by vulpediablos

I still use his older one, but i think that gives a new exe called " FalloutNV4GB" i think, is that the one your using to run the game aswell after using that patcher? Also have you put those following files into the plugins folder? Nvac.dll + sr_New_Vegas_Stutter_Remover.dll, sr_New_Vegas_Stutter_Remover.ini there. The nvse_config should be in nvse not in the plugins folder aswell. Its a bit different from skyrim and the skse.ini :tongue:

If you dont have that exe then im not sure where that exe has come from on my end xD

yeah I don't have a exe named "falloutNV4GB" Once it the "falloutNVpatch" exe says patched, I launch the game from steam or the nvse exe in the folder.

I have the nvac and stutter installed through NMM, should I just install them manually then?

Edited by viral777

Yeah install them manually, seems ur nmm isnt putting them in the correct place. They should be where i said they are. Also try my *edit 3* out above see if that helps and run that launcher if u try that mod out.

i've read that only the d3d9.dll goes in the exe folder, is that correct?

also when I run the 4gb patch you gave me, I get this error saying "The system cannot find the file specified."

got the 4gb patch exe to work, but now im greeted by a black screen, unable to test the fps drops. I can hear the games music tho.

Edited by viral777

I believe so, but i shoved the entire enb and the d3d9.dll into my exe folder aswell, just to be on the safe side. Best way would be to test and see if your enb text is popping up in the top left of ur screen :smile:

*Edit2* Thats so weird i dont get that when i run that fnv4gb.exe with that version i linked :/*

*Edit 3* Well least we are slowly getting there, black screen hmm untick all ur mods(esm/Esp) in your load order and try run it then see if the same issue occurs.

Edited by vulpediablos

I believe so, but i shoved the entire enb and the d3d9.dll into my exe folder aswell, just to be on the safe side. Best way would be to test and see if your enb text is popping up in the top left of ur screen :smile:

*Edit2* Thats so weird i dont get that when i run that fnv4gb.exe with that version i linked :/*

*Edit 3* Well least we are slowly getting there, black screen hmm untick all ur mods in your load order and try run it then see if the same issue occurs.

okay so I got the game to load up with the enb ( switched back to enhanced shaders + neveda skies) through the 4gb launcher. Still to my dismay fps drops.