Strong's Equipable Weapons

gmg2dave

Ok, I just picked up Strong as a companion for the first time. Mainly to see how he and Llamma's Heather companion got along and I am noticing something that is bugging the hell out of me. Mainly, the number of weapons he can actually use is extremely limited. I know that Super Mutants in general have a smaller list of weapons they can use. That's fine, and I have a few mods that expand on that list. Both Modern Firearms and I believe Super-Mutant Overhaul add to the number of weapons they can use by giving them better stuff with which to shoot me with. But Strong can't use/won't equip any of them. Hell, Strong won't equip vanilla weapons I have literally just looted from the corpse of a super mutant that was shooting at me with it.

I looked in FO4Edit and I have found the list of weapons that super mutants can use, but there is no separate list, or at least not one that I can find, that changes what weapons Strong can use. Because other than miniguns and assault rifles and a few melee weapons, Strong is really limited in what you can give him to use.

So, my question is this, does anyone know how to edit Strong to enable him to use the larger list of weapons usable by all of the other super mutants in the game so he has a bit more options as to what I can equip him with?

IIRC he has no issues with super sledge, minigun (you should have one of these in reserve from the Museum of Freedom), but I wouldn't trust him with a missile launcher