Dual wielding,you know you want it.

lidarian

i am not "great" with geck and i usually just play around with meshes,faces,and textures,but i dont know how the coding would be handled in this mod,to use two handguns in each hand at the same time,i was playing a game of new vegas and i had two 9mm's on a new character and i thought, how bada$$ it would be to have one in each hand,i didnt request this for fallout 3 because of all the troubles between it and windows 7,no solutions worked for me so i settled for the xbox version,i think that making this with project nevada and a few other select mods,would make fallout new vegas the game it was meant to be,i believe it might be trouble making a dual wielding mod work with iron sights and would probably be easier with fallout 3.

http://torwars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Clint-Eastwood-Cowboy-Duel-Wield-Bass-Assery.jpg

...yeah clint eastwood with dual revolvers, bad assery at its finest

Edited by lidarian

You know console modding isn't supported here right? http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/armscrossed.gif

if you didnt notice,i said i had fallout 3 for console,thats why i requested it for new vegas...this is because fallout 3 has many problems with windows seven that i havent yet to find a solution that works for my laptop,i have tried them all,so i went ahead and bought it for xbox...i still have new vegas for pc,therefore i am requesting this for pc,i believe you might have misread

I've thought about it too and it would not be a bad option to have. I do however think that accuracy would have to be insanely bad for it to be realistic, making it useful only in close combat where aim is of no importance. Edited by Ladez

I've thought about it too and it would not be a bad option to have. I do however think that accuracy would have to be insanely bad for it to be realistic, making it useful only in close combat where aim is of no importance.

Thats why akimbo sawed off shotty. Or crazy spraying with two 10mm smg or similar. ;)