Everything is pink (and orange). Mostly.

Bubblz

I had this, it was a problem with the HDTV and HDMI video card. I told the card manufacturer about it and the next update fixed the issue perminantely. Perhaps you might want to try the same?

I deduced it was driver related because I knew the TV was fine (other HDMI ports had the same issue, but other devices in those same ports never had the issue) and I know the hardware was ok because other HDTVs and Monitors never produced the issue.

So it was only when this specific model of TV was using my graphics card, there was obviously some sort of handshake problem going on. AMD fixed it.

Edited by ProjectVRD

This can also happen if you do not have enough RAM to load all the textures they will turn pink. Happened with new vegas too. Its a limitation of the engine it is more RAM heavy than it should be because all bethesda games are console ports.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I don't think it's RAM. 2G on the VC and 8G on the comp. Should be enough, right? ;) Don't have too many things running in the background.

I'm also not using an HDMI cable for my monitors.

Usually I can get rid of it by fast traveling out and back (although sometimes not), so I was leaning toward texture loading issues, but I don't know that much about it so I'm not sure what you'd expect to see. The other texture loading problems I had were a sort of bright lavender-purple color. (Periwinkle, lol).

Thought I'd google and ask around a bit before starting the usual trouble shooting, to hopefully narrow it down a bit. So thanks again for the suggestions.

Let the fun begin! :D

If I find a solution I'll post it for others.