One of 6 merged files causing game to not load, any ideas which it could be?

Hi, As per the title i have 6 files merged with Script Merger. These consist of 2 Scripts and 4 Text files. These are:

1. game\gameplay\damage\damageManagerProcessor.ws - Enhancement System Full / Ultra Gore 2

2. game\player\playerWitcher.ws - Enhancement System Full / Map Quest Objectives Full

3. dlc\ep1\data\gameplay\items\def_item_weapons.xml - Enhancement System HoS / Scabbards

4. dlc\ep1\data\gameplay\items_plus\def_item_weapons.xml - Enhancement System HoS / Scabbards

5. gameplay\items\def_loot_monsters.xml - Enhancement System Full / ICL

6. gameplay\items_plus\def_loot_monsters.xml - Enhancement System Full / ICL

When i put the Merged Mod in my mods folder the game hangs as a background process, as soon as i remove the folder the games script engine runs as normal, but of course stops on the scripts conflicts. My admittedly sparse Witcher 3 modding knowledge would lead me to believe that one of the edits i have made is preventing the game from loading. I would hazard a guess that it is one of the two Script files as the Bundled Text is largely loot tables and item stats. Is there any way to know which of the two is likely to be causing the crash and is there any alternative to simply getting my hands dirty and trying to find the problem by rooting through the code?

thanks

Edit:

I did some testing, by removing the two merged scripts. When i hit the script error message i put the scripts back in and retried. This time the game actually loaded but as soon as it went to load into a new game i hit an ILS.

Edited by Nazgren