light armor warrior

Trogmar

I started a simple warrior that runs around with a sword and shield with a bow for long range. I herd light armor is the best so I've started to collect that, but I can't seem to get anything with enchants or special. What guild or group should i join to get light armor stuff for my warrior.

You're not going to find many pieces of light armor that aren't sneak oriented from any of the guild quests.

You will often find light armor random drops that have the following warrior-friendly enchants though:

+Light Armor Skill

+Health

+Healing rate

+Block (shields)

+Resist (shields, boots)

"Boss" style chests out in the world and in dungeons are your best bet outside of buying from merchants.

If you're into smithing and enchanting, a full set of upgraded and enchanted elven armor will take you a long way through the game. Later you could switch to glass or dragonscale.

I'm personally a huge fan of the "light warrior." My current rogue/thief is definitely a light warrior hybrid, and she can go toe-to-toe with even ancient dragons. Light armor gives you a ton of mobility, and lets you better utilize your stamina pool.

I highly encourage you to pursue the block tree through at least block runner and shield charge. Those pair very well with a mobile light warrior.

Edited by rpger30

Nightingale Armor from Thieves Guild, Shrouded Armor from Dark Brotherhood.

Besides, you could always enchant them yourself of pay the guy at the College of Winterhold to enchant them for you.

Which guy at the college of winterhold enchants items for a price? Could it be any item? Do you have to do a quest before this is made available to you? I'd like to have some things enchanted without putting the perks into enchanting (I don't want to enchant that many things).

Not really sure, I was already in the Mage College quest when I found him walking around with the dialogue "could you enchant items for me?". I haven't even tried it, but I read about him in the Wiki regarding enchanting services some time ago.

Anyway, if you won't be doing enchanting, tough luck, because the most light armor enchantments are sneak based. There are a few, but mostly its a random loot anyway.