Anime Weapons

ELIS5173

im going to do a series of weapons based of anime and video games such as devil may cry. this is the first of many weapons to come. ive tried putting it ingame but failed (i rather model lol) but here are some pics. if some wants to try to put this ingame for me let me know. i will send over the model in whatever format you need. so far its not textured but thats because im not 100% finished just a few fixes to the model and then on to textures. so if u wana try to put it ingame let me know. thanks

PM me the link, i need the the weapon saved as obj, the weapon you want it to be (like "Daedric Sword" just to use the dmg values and all that stuff...the weapon will be standalone), the name and description text and the name of the plugin you want it to have...i'll make a plugin out of it and send you back a package with placeholders for the textures, you just have to replace the DDS files then.

I once created this weapon as well but just for testing purposes...was my first low polygon model ^^

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/335/0/e/various_low_polygon_swords_by_leckerhamster-d4hvvhw.png

greetings

Edited by ghosu

• 2 weeks later...