copin with skyrim addiction

cybill

i have a copy of morrowind ive never installed - don't think i will anytime soon either. oblivion seems to be well titled too i reckons...so many games...so many games.

i have to learn to discipline myself - but i have such an addictive personality trait. it'd be like one of my reallife perks or somethin.

i am not really as lost a cause as i maybe made myself out to be. i have nipped it in the bud so to speak. i simply felt some impulse and need to disclose it to a skyrim community.

I figured you weren't that bad, but I still wanted to give advice with an air of urgency, in hopes that my advice and others advice in this thread would help you redirect things so that they didn't persist or worsen.

The best way to combat game addiction is to cheat with console ;) you will lose the interest / addiction in playing it VERY FAST. just cheat to get yourself lv81 with full daedric stuff. It will surely work ;) Don't feel bad about playing for fun however, what does life mean if all you do is to grind money endlessly for the rest of your life? Edited by lcpong1