ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Vigilants of Stendarr

galelyan

Can someone make a mod or some kind of quest that makes them actually pertain to the game? at the moment they kind of just sit around and talk about how much they hate monsters. the vigilants are like paladins, except they're kind of pointless seeing as none of them actually meet things like draugr, werewolves, and vampires. maybe spawn/respawn monsters inversely proportional to the number of vigilants?

none of them actually meet things like draugr, werewolves, and vampires

You can find the Vigilants of Stendarr fighting vampires or necromancers at night when traveling on the roads.

I agree that they are a potentially interesting faction and it would be nice to have more involvement from them though.

It really would be nice if you could join them and have an entire quest line. Maybe a complete reversal of all the Daedric Prince quests - bury Molag Bal's alter, burn the Mythic Dawn museum, counsel Nelkir and properly seal the whispering lady, etc. Sometimes it feels extremely difficult to be a GOOD guy in Skyrim. Sure, I can do menial tasks for people, but most of the big picture stuff is morally dubious at best.

As they are sworn to the fight against deadra and everyone who conspires with them, I thought it would be nice if they attacked me when I'm wearing deadric armor and/or complete the deadric prince quest or use asura's star rather than the balck star etc.