Hi everyone

chybz1989

Hi my names Bobby, just posting to introduce myself and tell you abit about me.

Im from Perth Western Australia and for me like everyone else here i have a real love for gaming

i play on pc and consoles i have a ps4 and xbox one but i dont like one over the other both have good stuff to offer

and on a personal level has and continues to help me get through some difficult times. I have multiple neurological disabilities, to name two, high functioning autism and dyspraxia.

On the other hand i have a few medical conditions which effect my lungs and to a certain degree my heart, most recently i had a stint in hospital due to respiratory failure which wasnt fun but, am now getting help with it.

So yeah basically gaming helps me to cope with things its like a big escape.

Im open to most games but id say that must two favorites would be post apocalyptic and RPG'S

Im a proud fallout and elder scrolls addict, and the mods that ive used on here have made it much more fun so thanks to all who come up with them really good stuff.

Anyways thats it.

:smile:

Come play Everquest Bob, we've got some Perth people, guild raids 3 nights a week.

Bertoxx Server. Wreckers is guild name, Aussie based.

Message Quiverr, Fnyanna, Biliy, Jarinu, Soniella, or Melodionxxx and we'll get you sorted.