I can't get +5/+5/+5 attributes

FitGuy6Pack

Hello

My concern is that I can't seem to get over than +3 to the attributes I am willing to raise early.

Race: Redguard

Level: 1

Custom class

Major Attributes: Strength, Endurance

Major Skills: Armorer, Blade, Blunt, Block, Heavy Armor, Marksmen, Security

I wish to maximize Endurance as soon as possible and once it is 100, I will stop sleeping (no more lvl up).

I have 65 Endurance, therefore if I am getting +5 Endurance upon getting a new level, then I should be at 100 Endurance once lvl 8.

This is what I did at lvl 1:

LEVEL 1
Strength 55
Blade 40 (+10)
Blunt 40
Hand to hand 10
Endurance 65
Block 30 (+4)
Armorer 30 (+3)
Heavy Armor 35 +5 (+3)
Agility 40
Sneak 5 +7 (+7)
Security 25
Marksmen 25 +5 (+3)
Since I increased the skills governed by Strength, Endurance and Agility by 10, I was expecting a +5 to Strength, +5 to Endurance and +5 to Agility.
Here is what I got instead:
Strength: +3
Intelligence
Willpower: +3
Agility
Speed: +2
Endurance: +2
Personality: +2
Luck
Although, I increase some skills without purpose while increasing those, such as Athletics (out of control), Restoration (while tanking to increase Heavy Armor and Block), Speechcraft and maybe some others.
Is it the sole reason why I did not get a +5/+5/+5 increase in Strength, Endurance as well as Agility ?
Thank you for your insight

The way it works is that after 10 skill-ups in your major skills, you get a level up. Any skill-ups after that will count towards your next level. Including any bonuses. (For example: If I have Acrobatics as a major skill and jump around to get that up 10 times as fast as I can, then I won't get anything but +5 speed no matter what I do on my first level up.)

I've always found that to get the full +5 bonus I needed to accumulate 11 (not 10) in that school (so using your Blade example you'd need to advance it from 40 to 51). Doesn't agree with what the UESP Wiki says, but that's been what I've found.

That you are only showing +3 for Strength as opposed to +4 makes me think you have something interfering with the vanilla levelling system.